Sunday, October 15, 2006

Goodbye Darling


She's gone! All of the anticipation is over and she's in the big sky...with all of her luggage and extra luggage. We had some teary bits today but got through the whole airport ordeal with lots of hugs and good wishes but remained dry-eyed. She only has one blackberry; no cellphone, landline, or computer. This is a first for her as she's usually wired to everything at once and running it all at once.

Her brother came home for the weekend to see her off which was great. She will miss him a lot. Even though he's in Halifax they were always in touch (see above paragraph) and he was here a lot this summer.

Some more moving away, going away music for today. I'll soon be over it. Didn't you love that song Joy from the other day? Today, Po' Boy, Great Long Ways From Home by Guy Davis and Jolie Holland sings Goodbye California.

Link: An artist I like, Rob Gonsalves. That reminds me I should link to some local work of artists whose work I have. I don't have any by this guy.

No comments: