Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Peachy!

I keep saying I'm finished work. I really am this time till November sometime. I really feel it psychologically too.... a feeling of freedom. I can stay up or out; no work tomorrow, no kids at home. I had a cappucino yesterday afternoon knowing I might be unable to sleep (I had no problem) and wouldn't have to worry about getting up.

I plan on working on some jewelry tomorrow so I'm cleaning my work tables today. I'm waiting for a visitor right now, had my walk already and visited my friend and ex-mother-in law in the nursing home. Life just feels peachy! There's dinner and trivia tonight and so today can only get peachier.

Music: Freedom by Amos Lee and There'll be a Hot aTime in the Old Town Tonight by Laverne Baker.

The link: I have a thing for rocks and stones. Here's one page I look at called the Stone Pages.

No comments: