Sunday, October 01, 2006

What to Do


All I can say is ahhhhhh! If I can just get through the big fund-raising dinner on Thursday and get caught up with the treasurer this week, I will be a happy woman....on a break for a few weeks.

In my daily blogroll, I go to a few sites that give cool links to peruse. Spy's Spice is my favorite as he concentrates on art and another favorite is Growabrain because he has really cool links and has mentioned me a couple of times on his blog. Both are listed in my links. Another is Look At This and I must get him? up in the links too. Anyway, I have a few hundred bookmarks of cool sites that I go to and would like to share with you. I used to be Stumbler till something screwed up and one morning my Stumbles and Bookmarks were gone. I got my bookmarks back and then shook for an hour. Dreadful feeling.....

So, along with my music, I'll add one link per post.

Link: Click to start then use your mouse. That's all I'm going to say other than this is soooooo cool. Supercoolpic.

Music: I made a soft cd for Brody last night that is being hand delivered to him in the Arctic on Friday. I'm listening to it now so a couple from that..... Fine and Mellow by Billie Holiday is such a great jazzy number and Breathe by Sia is sweet and quiet vocals, piano and drums. I made a cd for his 30th birthday last Sunday and sent it by mail and am thrilled to be able to get one hand delivered soooo far away...it's the Arctic for God's sake.

No comments: