Wednesday, January 09, 2008

No Longer Going Squirrely


When it takes twice as long as usual to do anything it's not hard to be busy. I spent the day in town yesterday with no errands of my own but accompanying a friend with her errands. I had three other friends bringing me lunch today and I spent the morning at one of those friends' houses. I am officially exhausted. I'd love a nap but am afraid it might affect my regular sleep and my schedule is already off.

We are in the midst of a January thaw. The temps have been six to eight degrees the last couple of days and the snow piles are shrinking. This will be great for our water table as the moisture is being absorbed instead of running off as the ground is not frozen.

A couple more Waifs songs are on the essential list. Service Fee, about sexual assault, is one of Donna Waif's best songs and this live version of Gillian was one of my favorite songs on their double live album of a few years ago. It had great audience participation.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The diver steps to the end of the 3 metre board and pauses . . .

Cuidado said...

and does a shoulder slap...

Anonymous said...

Part lemming?

Cuidado said...

Me, part lemming? No, never.