Saturday, January 05, 2008

Warming Up


What a busy few days I've had. I had a trip to town yesterday and a few friends over and spent so much time on the phone, my ear was sore. Today was a repeat except for the town trip. Busy as a one armed conductor. My ear is sore but a good sore with lots of well-wishers calling.

Warm temperatures and some rain is expected. This leaves a possibility of flooding so my son is going to have to help me out to prevent it with some major shoveling. I've been responsible for it for years but the responsibility is being shifted to him this year, I'm afraid.

Warm music for warm upcoming temperatures? El Chivo has El Callejero to warm us up and Willie Colon and Hector Lavoe aim to keep is there with El Dio De Mi Suerto. Don't you find you're warmer already?

No comments: