Friday, January 11, 2008

TGIF Again


Would you believe my cat is here again bugging me while I attempt to one-hand type. She never does this at four. I really have to get back on schedule or this blog may become too much for me to handle. Whew! Holy cat hair!

We are getting some weather tonight after our wonderful January thaw that followed a week with four storms. We are getting it all and in this order: A few flurries or ice pellets changing to freezing rain this evening then to rain near midnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 overnight. Temperature rising to 8 by morning. Cloudy and showers in the morning. That was cut and paste. Lazy with this weird schedule change.

Calls for rainy music because I don't have ice pellety music. Rain Dogs by Tom Waits and Fourteen Rivers, Fourteen Floods by Beck just might fit the bill.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a gorgeous tree. But don't go climbing in it, Mary.

Cuidado said...

No climbing trees for awhile, Michael, but monkeys only need one hand don't they?