Monday, July 02, 2007

Holy Hangover!


I had a little mini party for Canada Day! It was pretty impromptu but a load of fun. I actually stayed up till two-thirty in the morning which is very, very, very late for me. I am paying for it now and now is not a load of fun. We danced and danced all night so all the extra calories from the drinks got burned off. That's a good thing.

I think I'll walk to the beach in a while to clear out the cobwebs but it may not be the brisk, fast walk that I usually do. I'm feeling a little weakened.....for some reason. I would say I'll never drink again but I don't lie. I will do it again but hopefully not that much again.

For music today a little bit of country cause who knows drunk better. Two versions of I Gotta Get Drunk; Norah Jones and the Little Willies' version is nice with it's great stand up bass. The big Willie (Nelson) does his live version with a happy audience in the background. Willie's song was already up somewhere on page one but I'm too tired to look for it so I've uploaded it again.

5 comments:

Ocean said...

I can't believe you were up until 2:30!!!! wow wow wow

Cuidado said...

Suffering for it now. I'm soooo tired.

Christine said...

Wow, country music? From you?? Those are few and far between. :)

Here's hoping that the hangover didn't last too long. Sounds like you had a great time though! Happy Belated Canada Day!!

Anonymous said...

HEY!sounds like you had a pretty good Canada day!I was wondering if you could send me a news paper from PEI I don't know if it comes out on Monday or Tuesday I dunno but whatever one talks about the concert..I will call you later when I dont have to work! love yah
kayla

Cuidado said...

Christine, Few and far between but if you count Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, and others, I put up lots of country.

Kayla, I don't get the paper but if there are any left at the store tomorrow morning, I will get one and send it. Are you in it? I was going to send you the link of the online version but for some reason, it is not available.