Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hot Stuff


It's been a busy, busy day and I'm just finding time to get a post in now. It's not going to get any better as the whole week promises to be non-stop. I have good things happening though. My day off on Thursday will be partly spent at the beach with a friend from away who will be visiting. We have lots to catch up on.

We're having scorching weather but the only ones complaining seem to be the fellows working outdoors with me. I just tell them that it could be rain falling instead of sunshine like it has been for most of the summer. How soon they forget. I'm lovin' it! I'm spending a great deal of my workday outside but going in for half hour breaks every so often to cool down and having the others do the same. It's the only way to handle it.

Here's some music a little unusual for me to have up but I'm a woman of wide tastes. I just don't have a lot of disco or dance as it's called now. Here are The Pussycat Dolls with a remake of an old disco song, Hot Stuff. I actually like their version as it's much sexier. The other song is more my style. It's a version of Summer In the City, from Joe Cocker. I had a song of the same name by Regina Spector a while back but hers is not the one we're mostly familiar with. I like it a lot too.

No comments: