Monday, July 09, 2007

I'm Mobile (Hopefully)


My car is fixed! My car is fixed! I don't know what it cost and I hardly care. This past two weeks of being house-bound has been difficult. The problem was a faulty coolant switch. Toyota is shocked and they should be after what their solution was to be. They said their $13,000.00 computer was supposed to pick up the problem. The independent guy's didn't either when looking for a code but when looking at what has happened as it stalled, they were able to pick it up.

My favorite ex (sister-in-law) is taking me over to get the car after the garage closes and I'm heading straight to Charlottetown to a memorial service for a friend who died of breast cancer last week. That's another story........

Only one person's music always makes me feel good.....Van the Man. Here's a couple that do just that. In the Afternoon is very sexy and can't help but make you feel good. I really love that song! I also have an old live version of Here Comes the Night. I actually like his voice as it matures and sometimes I wish these old ones has the vocal depth of the last ten years but I love, love, love Van Morrison in almost any song at any age. Voice isn't everything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Toyota isn't too shocked to come good for some of the unnecessary repairs they did earlier...

Cuidado said...

They took the labour charge from the first visit off the second visit and did't charge me for the second towing. The part they put on that I didn't need and the ensuing labour charge minus some from the first visit remains on my charge card. They may fix me up if I go back there.