Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Roots


I must say I feel like an old fogey tonight. My ex sister-in-law and I have tickets to the Chucky Danger Band concert tonight, one of the two dates they are playing on the Island this summer. Both of us are too tired to go thus have given up our tickets. The event is sold out so our tickets will be welcome to others who want to go. The boys are giving a three song EP to each person at the concert tonight but Robbie said he's sending me the whole cd to put some cuts on the blog. When I get it I'll put some songs up. Mowing - that's what I blame for this. It exhausts me.

The dog nursing the kitten that I mentioned last night was not the same dog that I'm familiar with. It's cool though. The owners talked about how the dog is keeping the kitty happy by running around letting the kitten chase it's tail.

I mentioned the other day that I have lots of versions of Bring It on Home to Me but had none on the music pages. Here are a couple; one by Van Morrison and one by Sam Cooke. Great song!

No comments: