Friday, July 20, 2007

Whew - The Weekend


Another week of work over. I'm off for the weekend and just got an email that a friend is coming over from a neighbouring province and wants to go to my beach. Oh yeah! I can do that! I get a day off during the week next week and will look at the long range weather forecast before I choose my day. I need some good weather! It rained last evening and we had heavy rain overnight and this morning. Some parts of the province got more heavy rain this afternoon.

I was wishing I had some songs by Kashtin uploaded previous to this. I posted some stained glass window photos on my Shutterchance blog earlier in the week and would have liked one of these songs to accompany them. Too late for that but not to late to enjoy some of the sound that made Kashtin a memorable Canadian band. Here's Akua Tuta and My People (Nikanish).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ma,
We're having your spaghetti sauce for super. Yeah!!!

What's the picture from, on your 'a wall' day's blog?

-A

Cuidado said...

That is a little stone building in Little Sands. It belongs to your old favorite science teacher, Shane's, father. Happy spaghetti!