Thursday, July 05, 2007

Stormy Weather



I have a 45 minute break then back to work for the evening. I get to attend a concert and get paid for it. Not bad...

My car was looked at and tested by another mechanic and he is 99 percent sure that I don't need a distributor, the $332. part that Toyota wants to put on. He cleaned the intake today and is going to fix me up on Monday. Mechanics are very busy around here, that's for sure. I just hope this guy can make it all work.

It's pouring out right now, a few hours earlier than forecasted, and very cold too. More rain and storm music would be appropriate, I'd say. I already have Dinah Washington's version of Stormy Weather up. Today I'm adding Willie Nelson and Leon Russell's version, as well as, the wonderful, Sarah Vaughan's.

Now for something to eat.....

No comments: