Friday, May 25, 2007

Coincidences


I got my lawn mowed this morning and spent the afternoon at the beach. It was pure heaven. I'm driving my car down in a bit to pick up some rocks and driftwood that I set aside. A coincidence: I checked the tide tables and it reported low tide at 12:16. I checked the tide table at exactly 12:16. It's a nice hot day and this is going to be a short post as I want some deck time before that drive to the beach and supper. My daughter is arriving home tonight and waking me when she gets in. I'm so excited.

Music today is from Dayna Kurtz. I'm always up for slow jazz ballads. I Got It Bad (And That Aint Good) is a duet with Dayna and Norah Jones and singin' solo is Dayna with Joy of Repetition. I just realized I Got it Bad has been uploaded before. It's worth a listen again, I think.

I've been meaning to put this link up since Tuesday. It was my 200th post on Shutterchance that day. I put up a self-portrait. Another coincidence: Another Shutterchancer, Point, also had his 200th up that day and put up a self portrait.

No comments: