Thursday, May 03, 2007

First Gardening Day of 2007


I've had a full day gardening and am sure my body is going to react. I've just taken some ibuprophen. Oh, the pleasures of aging. The first photo is of one end of the garden finished and the next is the end that is not. I've had a few stones topple and will get my son's help when he comes around.
Still some work to do there but I'll move to another garden tomorrow and if the rain holds off I should get a lot done. I certainly let things slide when I'm working six days a week and have mentioned before the difficulty of trying to keep up around here. I had to do some pretty intensive weeding out of plants that set out new seed or plants. I have more to do with later emerging plants and this ground hugging thyme of some sort needs division. I'm willing to share, just need the plants picked up.

I began this post at four o'clock. I've had company and other things to do in the interim so do not have time for music today. There are extra photos though and I can provide you to a link to today's photo on my shutterchance blog. It received no comments on this blog but a little editing to make it telephoto and the community that shutterchance is has made it a popular shot today.

No comments: