Thursday, May 31, 2007

Family Fun


My son is a University graduate! Yeah!!!! We had a wonderful time and the best part was that we were all together for a happy occasion. I forgot my camera for the ceremony but everyone says they'll send photos. I was so mad at myself. We stayed an extra day, getting home just yesterday, and my daughter leaves for back out west today, in about an hour in fact.

I missed the kitties.

Halifax is a bit ahead in the signs of spring with lilacs about to bloom. We are freezing here and there is a chance of frost tonight. Come on heat!!!!

Music today is for the graduate. My son likes Sonny's Dream which I already have one version up. Here's another by Valdy. It's All Over Now by Bobby Womack is an appropriate title for the occasion. Here's to you, J.!!!

7 comments:

PJ van Zyl said...

congratulations

Cuidado said...

I'll pass that on to my son, Pete.

Christine said...

What a great picture!!

Tell Jesse I said Congrats! We're all very proud of him.

Is he coming home for the summer now or is he staying in Halifax?

Cuidado said...

He lives here now. I will give him your message.

Anonymous said...

Was that picture taken when J was talking on the phone to S, and said 'I hope you have another anniversarry'? I am still laughing about that one!
-A

Ocean said...

I am still laughing about that too!!!! hahahaha that was sooo funny. Did we ever have a couple days of laughs! Hey A, BFF's for life!!

Cuidado said...

That's exactly when that was.