Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ignore the Ads


This is my second attempt at a post. When I cut and pasted the nineteenth coincidence , some ads were included. They could not be deleted so I abandoned the post. I'll start again with a new photo and new subject but I'll leave the same music as it's already uploaded.

The photo is of the marshy areas on the way to Morell. I was there about ten days ago and am going back soon. My sister-in-law, the favorite ex, drives that road every day and yesterday, as she's done for years, brought me a bouquet of marsh marigolds. They're really beautiful in a vase that's just made for them. Here's a photo from last year's bouquet. Stunning aren't they?

I'm still in cd compilation mode. Yesterday, I shared some songs from my son's. Today is some from the favorite ex's new one. I made her one about work last week. The one for this week has no particular theme. We have a really symbiotic relationship. She brings me flowers. I supply her with new music. A couple on her new cd are Romance by Beth Gibbons and Rustin Man and No Mermaid by Sinead Lohan.

If I can't get the nineteenth coincidence up withoud ad, ignore the ads.
King Umberto I' double
In Monza, Italy, King Umberto I, went to a small restaurant for dinner, accompanied by his aide-de-camp, General Emilio Ponzia- Vaglia. When the owner took King Umberto's order, the King noticed that he and the restaurant owner were virtual doubles, in face and in build. Both men began discussing the striking resemblances between each other and found many more similarities.
a) Both men were born on the same day, of the same year, (March 14th, 1844).
b) Both men had been born in the same town.
c) Both men married a woman with same name, Margherita.
d) The restauranteur opened his restaurant on the same day that King Umberto was crowned King of Italy.
e) On the 29th July 1900, King Umberto was informed that the restauranteur had died that day in a mysterious shooting accident, and as he expressed his regret, he was then assassinated by an anarchist in the crowd. Sorry about that!!!

2 comments:

Gattina said...

I pop in to see your crazy pictures for Foto Pherrets, but can't see any crazy stuff, lol ! I am very late, prepared a draft and forgot to publish !

Cuidado said...

I think you've come to the wrong place. I put my photo challenges entries here:
http://photosandpursuits.blogspot.com/