Saturday, March 31, 2007

Walk - Sleep - Walk - Sleep


I've ended up shoveling enough to tuck my car back in to the spot where it was until yesterday. I parked along the side of the road last night. It's the snow on the other side of the car that I had to shovel. What you see in the photo is allowed to stay till it melts.

The favorite ex was just here and she's going home for a nap. I think do the same. I started a while ago but the phone rang then I shovelled and now I'm here. I still haven't had my walk but have a sore hip so may forego that.

For music today a couple of songs by Sia. Little Black Sandals (she's walkin' away) has nice rhythm and Sia's unique voice and lyrics make this nice. I Go To Sleep is from her too I'm taking her advice. That's just what I'm going to do.

4 comments:

Ocean said...

It's cold here today, but I am glad we don't have snow. Think we might go to an outdoor adventure show today.

PowersTwinB said...

I sure hope thats the end of the snow for a few months now! Ive certainly had enough! lol...My photo is up, please come and visit soon

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of snow. Ours, in Boston, finally disappeared a few days ago.

Cuidado said...

Yes, I hope we've seen the last of winter.

O, I'll call Sunday.